Forum Forum inwestycyjneWydarzenia

GPW: Nadchodzi pogromca niedźwiedzi

GPW: Nadchodzi pogromca niedźwiedzi

Money.pl / 2010-12-02 19:26
Komentarze do wiadomości: GPW: Nadchodzi pogromca niedźwiedzi.
Wyświetlaj:
Zbigniew Charnas / 83.19.0.* / 2010-12-04 18:37
[Najlepsze na końcu !]

LASATI & AGATI
FOR US

Abreast of the great historical discoveries and findings , science can also make mistakes . Even big ones . There is for instance not seen yet by official scientists dangerous effect of altitude moving up of about 1500 plus metres of mountain snow-line on the Himalayan and Andes summits and on Central-Africa massive tops , running in last 160 years of the XIX , XX and XXI centuries , seen already often by native mountain people . Snow-line is the line of about 0 °C (273 K) existing maximally high in the mountains more or less in every normal summer .

Processes in the kernel of the our Blue Planet Earth are yet unknown to the very end . Device analysis of the Moon-Earth tandem emitting heat rays says that heat getting away from interior of the Earth is about myriad times (10000 x) bigger than estimating inadequately by science for today . More exactly : heat emitted from the interior through the surface and the atmosphere is about 20 % (1 / 5) of whole heat emitted in infrared rays by the Earth into the cosmic space (193 K in 267 K of the atmosphere-surface temperature ; 193 K if the Earth without the Sun) .

It means that we have also on time inside-born (generated from the inside) big hothouse effect and such antropological fast global warming in the ocean abyss . Land surface average temperature increase (LASATI) of about 1 °C determinate for example in the same time average temperature increase of over 0.1 °C on the abyss ground in 4000 metres deep ocean water (AGATI-4000M ; near ten times less) .

Details of this analysis you can find in the near-science article written in Polish language and published in portal Poland Indymedia (part : ecology) :

NEW LOOK AT THE FAST WARMING EARTH

= + =

ASTUTE & GAS-TUBE

Though the United Kingdom is situated beyond the limits of the Arctic , British submarines operate also in this region of the world . When last week (2010-10-22) I read short news that the submarine HMS “Astute” had sunk helplessly to the sea-bed , I thought it might be result of entering by this unit a so-called methane scum . It is ocean area (of e.g. the Golfstrom) supersaturated by gaseous methane which is emitted from under-sea lodes of methane hydrates (clathrates) as consequence of proceeding progressively step by step oceanic abyssal global warming and consequence of emission of hot thermal waves from under activated big Icelandic volcanoes .

The HMS “Astute” had already , they said , some similar to present-day troubles with bad navigation . Yet will there be always one and the same cause repetitive in that ?!

An empty ship is liable not to perceive the effect of its entering a methane scum area , whereas an overloaded one can quickly get flooded in it . Likewise submarine – having in emergence over the water-line almost only kiosk and outer deck – can suddenly lose its uplift and water-level natation and run aground on the bottom of over-methaned explored aquatic area in temporary , transitional or even critical circumstances .

Acronym “HMS” from HMS “Astute” I translate now as : Hunting for Methane Scum [ ;-) ] .

= + =

JAMAŁ SIĘ ZA(KŁ/TK)(AMA/A)Ł !
[JAMAŁ SIĘ ZATKAŁ , BO SIĘ ZAKŁAMAŁ]

Motto :

Może jeszcze nie tak zupełnie zaraz od razu ,
Bud-Gaz
Będzie miał swe budy ,
Ale już bez gazu !

Rozmrożenie tzw. posagu Gai i związane z tym procesem erupcje metanu z jego podmorskich i lądowych hydratów stanowią prawdopodobnie ogromne zagrożenie dla istnienia instalacji gazowych i zwykłych procedur pozyskiwania gazu ziemnego w północnych szelfowo-lądowych rejonach Rosji . Niektóre pola gazowe , np. : Shtokmanovskoye na Morzu Barentsa , Rusanovskoye i Kruzenshternovskoye przy Morzu Karskim , przestaną funkcjonować lub zaczną notorycznie zawieszać wydobycie . Znaczna część rosyjskiego błękitnego paliwa stanie się już niebawem niedostępna dla eksploatacji bądź stanie się ona dużo droższa . Tu też akcje właściwych spółek polecą zaraz na łeb na szyję !

Przesył gazu do Europy Zachodniej i Środkowej stanie pod znakiem zapytania . A sojuszniczy Zachód oczywiście jest w stanie przebić nas swoją jednostkową ofertą płatnościową pozyskania gazowego surowca . Pozostanie nam więc tylko teściowa przy pustych garach , i to poważnie wkurzona !
mitikit / 2010-12-03 08:20
Wczorajsza sesja rzeczywiście daje nadzieję na wzrosty. Mnie martwi natomiast to co się działo pod koniec notowań tzn wypracowane podczas dnia wzrosty zostały wykrozsytane do realizacji zysków. Głównie chodzi mi o KGHM który na wykresie dziennym odbił się od szczytów. Według mnie to nadal jest zdecydowanie większe prawdopodobieńśtwo wzrostów ale to jeszcze nie jest to !!! Rynek nie jest do końca przekonany o wzrostach ale jak się o tym przekona to będziemy znacznie wyżej
korni / 87.96.109.* / 2010-12-02 19:26
Sw.Mikołaj może nadchodzi, ale nie wiadomo czy rajd nie stanie się zjazdem. Poważni analitycy nakazują czujność .
Prawiezaratrala / 77.255.120.* / 2010-12-02 21:48
Dla poważnych zarezerwowano 1-listopada. Teraz mamy grudzień.
Wpisy na forum dyskusyjnym Money.pl stanowią wyraz osobistych opinii i poglądów ich autorów i nie powinien być traktowany jako rekomendacja kupna bądź sprzedaży papierów wartościowych. Money.pl nie ponosi za nie odpowiedzialności.

Najnowsze wpisy