Forum Forum inwestycyjneWydarzenia

GPW: Obama zabrał nadzieję na wzrosty

GPW: Obama zabrał nadzieję na wzrosty

Money.pl / 2010-06-02 08:01
Komentarze do wiadomości: GPW: Obama zabrał nadzieję na wzrosty.
Wyświetlaj:
Obi-Wan Kenobi / 178.36.42.* / 2010-06-03 16:06
Euro/dolar natychmiast zapikował, 1,2216.
[Ten komentarz został zgłoszony do usunięcia przez 3 osoby - zarobiony, up-and-up, ZygZac.]
Obi-Wan Kenobi / 178.36.42.* / 2010-06-03 16:07
Rano 1,2327. Śliczna dystrubucja.
[Ten komentarz został zgłoszony do usunięcia przez 3 osoby - zarobiony, up-and-up, ZygZac.]
Obi-Wan Kenobi / 178.36.42.* / 2010-06-03 16:04
ISM usług też rozczarowanie, bez zmian, 55,4, a oczekwiano wzrostu.

Zamówienia fabryczne znacznie słabiej niz w poprzednim miesiącu +1.2% z +1,7%.

Koniec marzeń o wzrostach....
Obi-Wan Kenobi / 178.36.42.* / 2010-06-03 16:21
Zamówienia fabryczne - oczekiwano wzrostu +1,8%.
Obi-Wan Kenobi / 178.36.42.* / 2010-06-03 16:25
ISM usług spadają zamówienia i ceny. Mocno spadły ceny, co świadczy o trudnościach w zakresie popytu. Lekko wzrosło zatrucnienie, pewnie przybyło manikiurzystek, próbujących dorobić na bezrobociu...

New Orders: 57.1 vs. Prev. 58.2. Employment: 50.4 vs. Exp. 49.5. Prices: 60.6 vs. Prev. 64.7
Obi-Wan Kenobi / 178.36.42.* / 2010-06-03 15:51
Deflacyjna spirala nadmiernego długu w dół.

A Downward Spiral
The process of debt deflation is straightforward. New lending at levels that would maintain or expand the broad money supply is impossible for two reasons: (1) asset values and incomes have fallen and millions remain unemployed; and (2) debt levels remain excessive compared to GDP, i.e., real economic activity (outside of the government and financial services industry) cannot service additional debt. The inability to lend, actually the result of prior excess lending, results in a net drain of money from the economy. The drain effect, in turn, leads to further defaults as cash strapped consumers and businesses fail to service existing debt, and as debt defaults impact bank balance sheets, putting a damper on new lending and completing the cycle of debt deflation.

Keynesian economic policies, i.e., government deficit spending, are irrelevant vis-à-vis excessive debt levels in the economy and bailing out banks is not a solution, since it cannot stop the deterioration of their balance sheets. The process is self-perpetuating and cannot be stopped by any government or monetary policy because it is not a matter of policy, but rather one of mathematics.

Since the presence of excess debt (beyond what can be supported by a stable GDP, or by sustainable GDP growth) impacts the broad money supply, efforts to preserve bank balance sheets, i.e., to keep otherwise bad loans on the books of banks at full value, will ultimately cause bank balance sheets to deteriorate more than they would have otherwise. The fact that US banks issued trillions in bad loans cannot be corrected by changing accounting rules, nor can the consequences be avoided by government deficit spending or by unlimited bailouts, and the problem cannot be papered over by dropping freshly printed money from helicopters flying over Wall Street.
The major problems facing the US economy today—a tsunami of debt defaults, structural unemployment, massive government budget deficits, a contraction of the broad money supply outside of the federal government and the financial system, and a lack of sustainable growth—cannot be addressed as long as excess debt levels are maintained. As von Mises clearly understood, sound economic conditions cannot be restored unless and until the excess debt, which resulted from a boom brought about by credit expansion, is purged from the system. The alternative, and the current policy of the United States, is a downward spiral into a bottomless economic abyss.
Obi-Wan Kenobi / 178.36.42.* / 2010-06-03 15:42
Podobnie jak z bezrobociem, również dane o wzroście gospodarczym są naciągane, a faktycznie ma miejsce kurczenie się, a nie wzrost PKB w Stanach.
The US federal government is a growing portion of GDP, thus reported GDP growth is largely a byproduct of government deficit spending and stimulus measures, i.e., reported GDP growth is unsustainable. Total government spending at the local, state and federal levels accounts for as much as 45% of GDP, thus nominal gains would be expected when government deficit spending increases. According to some measures, reported gains in GDP are a byproduct of relatively new statistical methods and, using earlier methods of calculation, GDP remains negative.
Obi-Wan Kenobi / 178.36.42.* / 2010-06-03 15:44
I jak wspominałem dziś niżej, czas życia na kredyt i za pożyczane od innych, kończy się.
Government borrowing and spending may have offset declines in the private sector, but only to a degree and only temporarily. The resulting growth in US public debt has an eventual mathematical limit: insolvency. Of course, the actual limit to US borrowing remains unknown. The continuing solvency of the US depends on the ability and willingness of governments, banks and investors around the world to lend to the US, which in turn depends on the tolerance of lenders for the US government’s profligacy and money printing by the Federal Reserve, e.g., quantitative easing and exchanging new cash for worthless bank assets. US Treasury bond auctions will fail if lenders conclude that a sufficiently large portion of their investment will be diluted into oblivion by proverbial money printing. In that event, the US dollar will surely plummet, despite deflationary pressures within the domestic US economy, and the cost of foreign goods, e.g., oil, will rise, causing high inflation or triggering hyperinflation.
Obi-Wan Kenobi / 178.36.42.* / 2010-06-03 15:29
Manipulują danymi dla poprawy obrazu rzeczywistości. Faktyczne bezrobocie jest znacznie wyższe od tego co podają.

Officially, the US unemployment rate rose to 9.9% in April 2010, which represents the percentage of workers claiming unemployment benefits. However, the total number of unemployed or underemployed persons, including so-called “discouraged workers” (Bureau of Labor Statistics U-6), rose to 17.1%. Using the same methods that the BLS had used prior to the Clinton administration, U-6 would be approximately 22%, rather than the official 17.1% statistic.
Obi-Wan Kenobi / 178.36.42.* / 2010-06-03 15:35
With official U-6 unemployment of 17.1% and a workforce of 154.1 million there are roughly 26,197,000 people officially out of work. Using the pre-Clinton U-6 unemployment calculation of approximately 22%, there would be 33.9 million unemployed. If the average US household consists of 2.6 persons and if 33% of the unemployed are sole wage earners, then 55.5 million US citizens currently have no means of financial support (17.9% of the population).
Obi-Wan Kenobi / 178.36.42.* / 2010-06-03 15:37
Setting aside the question of whether or not those “not in the workforce” are, in fact, permanently unemployed, the workforce-- as a percentage of the total US population-- is currently at 1970s levels. Since many more households today depend on two incomes to meet their obligations, compared to the 1970s, a marked drop in the percentage of the population in the workforce points to a decline in the labor market more significant than official unemployment statistics suggest.
What is more important, however, is that structural unemployment suggests structural government deficits, e.g., unemployment benefits, welfare, food stamps, etc. Since more than 2/3 of US GDP (roughly 70%) consists of consumer spending, a sustainable recovery from recession seems improbable if unemployment is worsening or if the labor force is in a structural decline, since that would imply unsustainable government deficits, whether or not they are masked by nominal GDP gains thanks to economic stimulus measures.
........... :) / 83.26.232.* / 2010-06-03 15:22
http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/movie-uk-978cb8e26d9b88f67bc8c767fcfce9c7.html
Hades / 2010-06-03 15:12 / Zamiast bajek: Misja specjalna, Sprawa dla reportera
KNF ukarała inwestora
Komisja Nadzoru Finansowego na środowym posiedzeniu nałożyła na osobę fizyczną - akcjonariusza notowanej na rynku New Connect spółki Index Copernicus International - karę pieniężną w wysokości 10 tys. zł.
Kara została nałożona za niezawiadomienie w ustawowym terminie
spółki i KNF o zmniejszeniu udziału w spółce poniżej 5 proc. głosów w sierpniu 2009 r.
"Ustalając wysokość kary Komisja wzięła pod uwagę osobistą sytuację strony, która miała wpływ na niewykonanie w terminie obowiązku informacyjnego" - czytamy w komunikacie.
------------------
roczny budżet KNF tok ok. 100 mln zł naszych podatków wyrzuconych w błoto i pomyśleć że chwalą się takim sukcesem a koszerni banksterzy z Morgana i Goldmana na sesjach cudów zarabiają setki milionów
Obi-Wan Kenobi / 178.36.42.* / 2010-06-03 15:21
W Londynie podawali dziś, że właśnie nałożyli na JP Morgana karę najwyższą w historii.
Obi-Wan Kenobi / 178.36.42.* / 2010-06-03 15:22
07:46 AM The FSA fines JPMorgan's (JPM) London unit was a record £33.3M ($48.9M) for failing to properly separate billion of dollars of client money from the firm's accounts. "Firms need to sit up and take notice of this action," says the FSA. "We have several more cases in the pipeline.”
MiroRycho / 83.25.39.* / 2010-06-03 15:10
Podczas wizyty Bronisława Komorowskiego w Londynie doszło do nietypowego incydentu

Marszałek Komorowski przyjechał do Londynu na spotkanie z Polonią. Odbyło się ono w Polskim Ośrodku Społeczno-Kulturalnym. Marszałkowi towarzyszył minister finansów Jacek Rostowskim i europosłanka Lena Kolarska-Bobińska.

Podczas spotkania na stół, przy którym siedział Komorowski nagle ktoś podrzucił sztucznego różowego penisa. Komorowski wziął go na chwilę do ręki, a potem odłożył na bok.

Wtedy też jeden z uczestników spotkania zaczął skandować: "Palikot!". Mężczyzna oskarżył rząd Platformy Obywatelskiej o to, że nie odcina się od Janusza Palikota.

Bronisław Komorowski na długo nie zapomni wizyty w Londynie, bo podczas tego samego spotkania został również zaatakowany przez dwie feministki. Domagały się, by powiedział, co sądzi o metodzie sztucznego zapładniania in vitro i finansowania tego zabiegu z budżetu państwa.
jan17 / 2010-06-03 15:27 / Bywalec forum
dla mnie to wstrętne zachowanie .
Hades / 2010-06-03 15:15 / Zamiast bajek: Misja specjalna, Sprawa dla reportera
cicho trwa kampania i trzeba unikać poruszania trudnych i poważnych spraw
wygra ten kto najwięcej naobiecuje ... cudów
Obi-Wan Kenobi / 178.36.42.* / 2010-06-03 15:13
Podobno Belkę popierał, jako przedstawiciela ONZ, a wczoraj pomylił dług z deficytem...
Obi-Wan Kenobi / 178.36.42.* / 2010-06-03 15:08
Miejsca w sektorze prywatnym wg ADP +55.000 poniżej oczekiwań
(+ 75.000).
max303 / 2010-06-03 15:07 / Pogromca naganiaczy i malkontentów
a tu znów monolog psychopatyczny (:-)))))))))))),zal tego forum
rewq / 91.150.178.* / 2010-06-03 15:29
Twoje wpisy w stylu 'ale tu chlew' też w zasadzie niczego nie wnoszą
Obi-Wan Kenobi / 178.36.42.* / 2010-06-03 15:11
No rzeczywiście, dane są be, za to Twój popis, super. Widać na co kogo stać...Każdy kto wejdzie na Forum, od razu ma co się od Ciebie dowiedzieć...
Obi-Wan Kenobi / 178.36.42.* / 2010-06-03 15:03
Wzrost wydajności pracy w Stanach wygasa, gorzej od oczekiwań, też zresztą jnższych niż poprzednio, najniższy od I kw. 2009 r. Spadają płace. Nie ma czym robić wzrostów...

08:30 AM Q1 Productivity and Costs: +2.8% vs. +3.2% expected and +3.6% prior. Unit labor costs -1.3% in-line with consensus and vs. -1.6% prior.
Obi-Wan Kenobi / 178.36.42.* / 2010-06-03 14:58
Sprzedaż detaliczna w strefie euro -1,2% mdm.
Obi-Wan Kenobi / 178.36.42.* / 2010-06-03 14:57
Fitch obniża rating BP, perspektywa negatywna.
janlew / 2010-06-03 15:09 / portfel / Tysiącznik na forum
na szczęście już się biorą za ukrócenie awanturniczej bezkarności agencji ratingowych

http://www.tvn24.pl/12692,1659037,0,1,agencje-pod-nadzorem-unii,wiadomosc.html
............... :) / 83.26.232.* / 2010-06-03 14:41
http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/movie-uk-dd833829b10ef390409a66f941222843.html
Obi-Wan Kenobi / 178.36.42.* / 2010-06-03 14:38
No nie dość, że raport ADP rozczarował, to i mamy kolejnych 453.000 bezrobotnych, średnia tygodniowa, wygładzająca tygodniowe wahania +1.750 do 459.000. Wzrost liczby kontynuujących pobieranie zasiłku do 4,666 z 4,635, więc stale pogarsza się, a nie poprawia. Pracy po prostu nie ma, nawet jak zima się skończyła, kiedy rolnictwo oraz budownictwo powinny ruszyć....
Nie ma szans na wzrosty.
janlew / 2010-06-03 15:06 / portfel / Tysiącznik na forum

Pracy po prostu nie ma, nawet jak
zima się skończyła, kiedy rolnictwo oraz budownictwo powinny
ruszyć....
Nie ma szans na wzrosty.

koniec świata, resetujemy cały historyczny cywilizacyjno kulturalny dorobek ludzkości i wracamy do jaskiń

to, że ty siedzisz wiecznie w czarnej dupie bez pomysłu na wyjście z tego nie oznacza, że tak będzie z całym światem. bo właśnie dzięki pomysłowości w reakcji na przeszkody i problemy ludzkość paradoksalnie rozwija się coraz szybciej i buduje swój dobrobyt

nieudaczniku

a rynek pracy zawsze reaguje na poprawę koniunktury dopiero na końcu więc jak zwykle pjerdolisz bez sensu
Wpisy na forum dyskusyjnym Money.pl stanowią wyraz osobistych opinii i poglądów ich autorów i nie powinien być traktowany jako rekomendacja kupna bądź sprzedaży papierów wartościowych. Money.pl nie ponosi za nie odpowiedzialności.

Najnowsze wpisy