esearch & Engineering Center Sp. z o.o. is an off-shoring/nearshoring company operating both on local and international market. To our clients we deliver top quality services at attractive prices in hassle free cooperation. Competence, experience and location are our assets which are decisive in establishing cooperation with clients from different places starting from Berlin and reaching Silicon Valley. Our employees get an opportunity to develop their skills and abilities on the top-technology projects of different size and home location (you may work on project from Silicon Valley (USA), Germany, Netherlands or United Kingdom).
Main purpose of the role and key responsibilities:
Due to the fact that HW development is a very specialized topic and the availability of such specialists is worldwide very rear, there are good chances to get outstanding experience in this area which brings also good renumeration and position in REC organization.
The person in this position will be responsible for:
* Specification, design, development and test of firmware for wireless components
* Specification, design and verification of wireless components (Hardware)
* Implementation of the wireless components in embedded systems
* Probation and testing of the devices in laboratory conditions
* Assistance in the hardware production preparation
Candidates must have the following:
* University degree, or student of the last year of electronics, communications, automation and /or microsystems
* Good/very good knowledge of the Layer 2 and Layer 3 protocols for wireless components and network technologies (802.11 standards family, Ethernet, TCP, UDP, Profinet)
* Practical/academic experience in micro controller development and programming of the multi-tasking embedded systems
* Readiness to travel (Initial 9 months of work will be placed in Germany)
* Basic knowledge of Product-Lifecycle-Management
* Knowledge of C/C++
* Good German (a must) and English
The ideal candidate will also have the following skills and experience:
* Experience in hardware development is an advantage
* Assembler is a plus
* Knowledge of protocol analyzers and sniffer tools
* Ability to work in a team
* Detailled Knowledge of Product-Lifecycle-Management
* Fluent German
Participation in innovative, top-technology-based international projects, extended possibilities of self-development at independent positions, friendly working environment, modern organizational culture at multinational environment, attractive remuneration packages.
If you are interested in the position please send your CV in English/German on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview.
Make sure you insert the following statement along with your CV:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 o Ochronie danych Osobowych Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883).”
For further questions about the position please contact: email@example.com