/ 122.164.242.* / 2009-09-14 07:19
Position : Teamsite Developer
Experience level: 5 to 8 yrs
Participate in requirements gathering sessions and own the design of necessary content templates and workflows;
Participate in technical design and code reviews and continuously seek to improve the usability, performance and maintainability of the CMS;
Develop efficient application code and create unit test cases to validate the functionality implemented;
Produce and maintain documentation for the CMS components developed;
Work with Project Managers and Architects to estimate effort and to produce work plans;
Identify and escalate issues proactively and report progress against tasks owned;
Provide administrative support for the CMS solution and assist with Production issues if they occur;
Provide Interwoven CMS subject matter expertise within the organization.
3-5 years minimum professional experience with Interwoven TeamSite and in-depth knowledge of Interwoven Form API, product configuration (repository, branching, security, etc.), creation of content entry templates for dynamic content delivery using FormsPublisher/ Forms API, DCTs and DCRs and configuration of content workflows.
- Experience with TeamSite version TeamSite 6.5.3/6.7.1 â Basic Administrationand with OpenDeploy, - ExcellenDataDeploy and Workflow
- Experience with LiveSite and Basic Web Content Management Life Cycle.
- Experience with gathering requirements, producing functional and technical specifications and creating unit and regression test cases.
- Experience with performance tuning Interwoven content management and content delivery applications.
- Experience with content modeling, content migration, and content personalization.
Proficient in HTML, XML, and Perl and in-depth experience integrating Interwoven CMS with Java/J2EE dynamic web-based applications.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Certified Interwoven TeamSite Developer.
Job Type:Permanent(No Contract/Subcontract)