Software Engineer - Driver Development
Location: Wrocław /Silicon Valley (USA)
REC Sp. z o.o. is an off-shoring company operating both on local and international market. Our aim is to deliver high quality services to our clients. Competence, experience and location are our assets which are decisive in establishing cooperation with clients from different places starting from Berlin and reaching Silicon Valley.
Main purpose of the role and key responsibilities:
The person in this position will be responsible for participating in the development, testing and debugging of operating systems and file systems that run NetApp storage applications.
Candidates must have the following skills and experience:
* Experience in driver development
* Strong knowledge of Linux, FreeBSD
* Good knowledge of C++
* Strong knowledge of TCP/IP stack internals, SNMP etc.
* Experience in software design and development
* Very good English skills, both oral and written
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Experience with UNIX drivers
* Linux driver experience
* Ability to work in a team
* Willingness to learn, discover and research
* Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects
Participation in innovative, top-technology-based international projects, extended possibilities of self-development, friendly working environment, attractive remuneration packages.
If you are interested in the position please send your CV in English and /or Polish on firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview.
Make sure you insert the following statement along with your CV:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 o Ochronie danych Osobowych Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883).”
For further questions please contact: