Do poczytania

zielona_wrozka / 2009-08-04 16:51
Five Reasons the Market Could Crash This Fall
http://seekingalpha.com/article/153555-five-reasons-the-market-could-crash-this-fall

"people are exhausting their unemployment benefits. When you consider that there are 30 million people on food stamps in the US (out of the 200 million that are of working age: 15-64) it’s clear REAL unemployment must be closer to 16%.
And they’re slowly running out of their government lifelines.
The three million people who lost their jobs in the second half of 2008 will exhaust their benefits by October 2009. When you add in dependents, this means that around 10 million folks will have no income and virtually no savings come Halloween.
Throw in the other four million who lost their jobs in the first half of 2009 and you’ve got 13 million people (counting families) who will be essentially destitute by year-end."
Wygląda na to, że przed nami spore niepokoje społeczne i Obama może zapomnieć o drugiej kadencji
Wyświetlaj:
sierota marycha / 2009-08-04 19:01 / Tysiącznik na forum

Obama może zapomnieć o drugiej kadencji

kapital wyznaczyl go na niespelna jedna kadencje....
bidnymaniek / 2009-08-04 17:15 / Tysiącznik na forum
podobnie sprawa wyglada na bałtykach
Wpisy na forum dyskusyjnym Money.pl stanowią wyraz osobistych opinii i poglądów ich autorów i nie powinien być traktowany jako rekomendacja kupna bądź sprzedaży papierów wartościowych. Money.pl nie ponosi za nie odpowiedzialności.

Najnowsze wpisy