BMP

kiepski / 2008-06-16 18:32
w porównaniu do innych spólek z podobnej branży BMP wygląda coraz lepiej...

http://stooq.com/q/?s=mci&d=20080611&c=1m&t=l&a=lg&r=bbc+cpa+bmp
Telesfor / 194.126.238.* / 2008-08-26 12:40
Revotar Biopharmaceuticals AG planuje wejście na giełdę australijską Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) poprzez odwrotne przejęcie.

Funding round concluded

Revotar Biopharmaceuticals AG has concluded an initial funding round of just under €5.40 million from existing investors and a new German institutional investor IBG Risikokapitalfonds I. Further funding rounds, taking the amount raised to €15 million, are planned. Mr Oliver Borrmann, Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Revotar AG, said, “We are proud to have gained with IBG an experienced investor into biotechnology for Revotar. We now have the common aim to find further investors for Revotar by the end of this year, in order to deliver successful progress with these clinical projects.”

Financing study into a possible listing on the ASX

In parallel with the current funding round is an investigation into the possibility of Revotar participating in a reverse takeover on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Mr Borrmann accompanied Dr Martin Poehlchen, Chief Executive Officer of Revotar, on a recent series of presentations to investors in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne, as well as meetings with clinical research scientists in the inflammation and related fields. MillhouseIAG has a significant investment in Revotar. MillhouseIAG founder and Chief Executive Officer, Mr David Millhouse, said: “Revotar is a world leader in inflammatory disease control”.

Zobaczymy jaką osiągnie kapitalizację, prawdopodobnie wyższą od spółki matki, czyli bmp.
Wpisy na forum dyskusyjnym Money.pl stanowią wyraz osobistych opinii i poglądów ich autorów i nie powinien być traktowany jako rekomendacja kupna bądź sprzedaży papierów wartościowych. Money.pl nie ponosi za nie odpowiedzialności.

Najnowsze wpisy